Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Clutch Mania

Probably my favourite section to head when I first enter any op-shop is the bag section. Here are some of my faves that I've collected over the years at various ops and garage sales.

My top 3


$4 from the Lifeline vintage wardrobe Toowoomba. This was a semi-'Yes!' moment. I just loved it


$4 from Lifeline Wyalla (Toowoomba) - this was a total 'YES!' moment - 100% leather and hand made

Around $3 - I think from Vinnies Toowoomba. I use this one a lot and it is quite roomy.

Other
notable mentions



Pink leather envelope clutch from a garage sale


a 70s tooled leather shoulder bag - I think $4 from Salvos


Quilted look vintage clutch - around $3


 

 

And a growing collection of authentic, Oroton and fake glomesh goodies

 

 

 


Attempting to make a lime and ricotta cheesecake tonight. Will post pics if it turns out okay.

Over and Out XOXO

No comments: