Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 42 and retro plates.

Today I went with a bright pop of colour. I've been too busy in the mornings to select and wear a particular theme or challenge. The temperature is still a little cool for my liking. I hope this cool weather isn't here to stay and we still have some nice warm weather ahead of us! I have many a social event in the next couple of months and need to look cute. I'm definitely a summer baby and my winter wardrobe just doesn't lend itself to looking cute. Hmmm, maybe I need to work on that. I really should have already mastered the cute winter wardrobe since I've lived in Toowoomba for almost all my life ... hello, cold!

hello mrs squinty!DSC02732DSC02739DSC02736Wearing: dress - Basque (Myer), cardi - Esprit via op shop, necklace - Diva, shoes - Novo via Garage Sale

These are the retro plates I referred to yesterday. Once I actually got them out of the cupboard my excitement was invigorated for them again. I especially like the browny/orangey type ones. I might even stack them up with the pudding bowls near the dessert buffet as most of the cute ones are side plates anyway. I guess it all depends on how my collection grows over the next 8 months. Wish me luck and if you know me and find any that I might like (or if your granny wishes to donate to my cause), LET ME KNOW!

DSC02723DSC02727DSC02724DSC02726DSC02725

What do you think? Are the patterns too different? Check out my floral china collection posted yesterday

Over and Out

XOXO

No comments: