Friday, December 9, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 199.

Christmas is a time when you sacrifice the things you want - and hope someone will get them for you
P.K Shaw

During the year if I see an item of clothing, pair of shoes or jewellery that I want I usually buy it. So when birthday and Christmas time comes around I am usually stuck for ideas. This year is no exception. I have come up with a few ideas though. An item or two from Lorna Jane, a vintage/vintage look-a-like radio, some new mineral foundation in a medium shade for summer and an external hard drive. What's on your wish list?

Today marks 2 weeks left of work and therefore 10 days left of my challenge for the year. It's been a challenge at times but I've thrived on it and succeeded in not wearing the same outfit twice!

Here is today's choice ... thrifted top and shoes and some new black pants. I've actually bought two pairs of black pants in the last week ... for ages I thought black pants were too 'worky' and stuck clear of them. After seeing the sales chicky in Dotti last week rocky some black ankle length pants with a flowy racer back top, I decided to give them a try. These babies cost me about $12 on clearance at Target. Love that shop. Not so flattering on the ol' derriere but cute from the front.

p 1239

p 1231

p 1228

p 1232

p 1236Wearing:
top: Miss Shop via Lifeline
pants: target
heels: thrifted
sunnies: Sabre via Thread People
bracelet: this giveaway from Christie at while life passes by ... thanks Christie, I love it!

Have a fab weekend readers.

XOXO

No comments: