Thursday, October 6, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 173.

Have I worn this dress before you ask? Yes, indeed I have. Way back on day 9 of my challenge - styled quite differently and to me, this means a different outfit.. I'm feeling very blah and boring - not just because of my outfit - I think it's just one of those days. I basically look like a spaz in all of my photos so will only share a couple.

DSC04682

DSC04687

DSC04691Wearing:
dress: vintage
shirt underneath: hot options @ op shop
knee highs: coles
shoes: novo @ garage sale

This weekend I'm going to be joined by a bunch of friends, workmates and family to celebrate my impending nuptials. The morning will kick off with a kitchen tea with lots of scrumptious sweets and savouries and games. There will then be a break to make ourselves totally glamorous for the pub crawl to end all pub crawls. We are staying in the Toowoomba area but will be visiting some country pubs in the region. It should be a great night and day and I so can't wait! I'm only hoping the weather gods will pick their act up and do something about this shit weather!!!

I'm working a half day tomorrow so I can get some baking done. Hooray!

Over and Out

XOXO

No comments: