Monday, August 1, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 127.

Aloha peeps. How was your weekend? Mine was pretty good although I was nursing a bit of a hangover headache from a spontaneous night out on Saturday night.

Totally boring outfit today courtesy of my no-care attitude after boxing class and taking the rock dog for a walk this morning. Quite clearly I didn't give two shits about my hair either!

DSC03899

DSC03890

DSC03889   DSC03892       Wearing:
top: tommy hilfiger @ lifeline
pants: banana republic
belt: kmart
shoes: novo @ garage sale
bag: vintage @ vinnies (50c)

Can't believe it's August already. One more month left of winter ... can't wait until its over.

Oh and Veronica, could you please contact me as I'd LOVE to take you up on your offer : )

Over and Out

XOXO

4 comments:

Nelly said...

Yay for Spring I cant wait but least the last week or so has been beautiful

Veronica said...

vonmoran@hotmail.com

Michelle's Style File said...

A great work look- the POP of red is perfect!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Natalie Leung said...

great bag :)

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com