Thursday, July 21, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 120.

I'm going to call today thrifty Thursday as I usually skip the lunchtime gym workout for a workout of another kind - a visit to Vinnies or Lifeline to see what tickles my fancy. Luckily I packed a pair of flats today as even though these booties are comfy, there is a limit to their comfort. I'm also currently scouring the Clearly Contacts website to purchase some new glasses at a steal - all glasses $38 a pair or 3 pairs for $99! Pity sunglasses aren't included cos they have some awesome Ray Bans on there. Oh well, still a good deal for a four-eyed square like me!

DSC03783

DSC03782

DSC03784

DSC03787

DSC03794

DSC03793 DSC03799
Wearing:
dress: honey and beau
cardi: hot options via vinnies
tights: coles
booties: kmart
ring: equip
bag: department store in KL

Till tomorrow, over and out

XOXO

3 comments:

Louise said...

Great outfit! I looove that bag xx

Vintage Sweetheart said...

Love that bag! Thats a great way to spend a lunch. :)

Vix said...

Totally and utterly fabulous! Loving the bag and the specs! x