Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 94.

It's a dreary, rainy day here in South West meets East Queensland and I'm sure everyone at work wishes they were in bed cuddled up under the doona with a good flick. But alas, that is what yesterday, our last public holiday of the year, was for.

Today I'm sporting what can only be described as a nanna dress - I kind of remember grandma wearing something like this many moons ago. It was an item in my $5 bag at the monthly Salvos bag sale and although it's a little big, it fits quite nicely with a jumper over the top. Oh, and speaking of grandmas, I was talking to the best grandma in the world the other day and she referred to my blog as my blob. How cute is that?!

P1050802

     P1050795 P1050794 P1050803 

P1050801Wearing: dress - vintage (Salvos), jumper - Ralph Lauren, tights - asos, shoes - Witchery (thrifted), headband - Equip

If you haven't already voted in my poll yet, please do! Current winner is green with tobacco a close second.

XOXO

No comments: