Monday, June 27, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 103.

Today's outfit I've decided is not really me. I guess it's semi corporate and I just don't really fit in that genre. AND, I forgot to take my lovely pedometer off and doesn't it just look dandy (today's step count thus far ... 4964)?!

DSC03317

DSC03315Wearing: top - Lili (thrifted), skirt - Basque @ Myer, tights - Big W, heels - Lipstik (thrifted)

I'm going to wear something completely non-corporate tomorrow. Not much else to say today so you'll be hearing from me tomorrow.

Over and Out

XOXO

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This outfit looks great with your red tights!

Fourth Daughter said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! Love your wedding post, there's some lovely eco ideas in there. If only more brides thought that way!

J said...

i love that top!

Ness said...

I like this look!

JeTaimeVintage said...

That is a very smart outfit, nicely done, but have to agree, its not as you as Fridays outfit LOVE LOVE LOVE that one!! The brown tights and headband look really good with it!

Angela said...

I wore the EXACT same coloured tights today!