Man the weeks are flying by this year. Can't believe we're more than half way through March. This weekend the boy is heading to a bucks weekend so it will just be little ol' me at home. This DOES mean that I can do what I love doing on Saturdays without a whinging boy in my ear ... so what does that entail this Saturday? Me thinks ...
- Set the alarm (maybe 6am) to get up early to hit the garage sales
- Get a skinny chai latte from the BEST deli in town when it opens at 8am and hit some more garage sales
- Pop on over to Lifeline which opens at 8:30am
- Be the first to enter the doors at Myer when it opens at 9am - I'm hoping all of the already reduced items are further marked down to 75% off the marked price
- Do some more shopping/op shopping/garage saleing
- Do some tidying/cleaning/washing/watching netball on TV
- Maybe hit the gym or take Rocky for a good walk
- Get frocked up for a few vinos with some lovely ladies
- Meet lovely ladies and drink vinos
What are you up to this weekend?
Today I was challenged to do a bikie chic look. I think I've kind of blurred the lines between biker chic and rock chic. My friend Ann was going to ride her moto-bike to work today for me to use as a prop but the weather looks a bit dicey and they are predicting thunderstorms so the baby had to stay in the shed. Instead, Leah (my trusty photographer) and I headed on over and high jacked some poor 'P' platers bike. hehee. Thanks also to Lisa for renaming me a bikie mole AND for loaning me your delicious Zara leather jacket ... it is sooooo beautiful. And thanks to Ann for the challenge! It will day 50 of the challenge on Monday. Keep the suggestions coming in!
Wearing: jeans - Marcs Babydoll (thrifted), singlet - Sass + Bide (thrifted), leather jacket - Zara (on loan from the oh-so- fashionable Lisa), biker boots - Windsor Smith @ DFO, acessories - various, sunglasses - Ray Ban, red glasses - Vietnam
Enjoy your weekend friends.
Over and Out