Monday, March 21, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 50!

Day 50 has arrived and my challenge to not wear the same outfit to work each day this year is still going strong. I got this maxi at Myer after admiring it for ages but not being prepared to pay the $120+ full price tag. Hang on, let's face it - I'm NEVER prepared to pay full price for anything. Anyway, I ended up paying about $15 for it which I thought was a pretty good deal. I didn't try it on and unfortunately it's too big and therefore not so flattering. So, I'm going to give it to my friend Lisa as it is a perfect maternity dress. Can't wait to see her in it!

 p 355 p 356 
Wearing: maxi dress - Piper @ Myer, heels - Tony Bianco, headband - Equip

I had an awesome girls night out on Saturday and had an awesome hangover to match on Sunday. Twas not nice!

p 316 p 303 p 307 p 308 p 309
Ignore dodgy looking nails and skanky bra hanging out!

On Sunday mum, dad, grandma, my hangover and I headed to the Spirit of the Country concert. Basically it was a 'spirit raising' concert put on free of charge for people of the Toowoomba and Lockyer Valley area affected by the January floods. It was awesome and again, I'm not afraid to admit that I'm quite partial to a country tune. Favourite performers of the day were Catherine Britt, Adam Harvey, Troy Cassar-Daley, Beccy Cole and John Williamson. It was a great day - might have been slightly better if I didn't have a b*tch of a hangover! Oh, and Prince William made an appearance - for all of about 30 seconds. Didn't even give me a chance to get my camera out for a snap! Some photos from the day ...

p 318p 321p 323p 326p 319p 330p 333p 331

Hope you had an awesome weekend, whatever you did and wherever you were.              

Some exciting flea market finds coming later.

Over and Out

XOXO

1 comment:

kalgm4 said...

The concert was awesome !!! and I love your Heels today, they are gorgeous :o)