Monday, March 14, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 45

Hello readers - welcome to the start of a new week. I started this morning off like any other Monday with a boxing class to get the juices pumping for the week. My weekend was pretty good - footy on Friday, Saturday morning breakfast in Brisbane, some bargain hunting, shopping, napping and relaxing.

I'm sure you're all aware that Prince William is due to touch down in Queensland this coming weekend. My dad just emailed me and told me that the Prince will be the special guest at the Spirit of the Country concert to be held in Toowoomba this Sunday, the 20th March! The Spirit of the Country concert is a free event to support and raise the spirits of the victims of this year's floods and devastation in Queensland. Artists such as Kasey Chambers, Troy Cassar-Daley, McAllister Kemp and Beccy Cole will be appearing and I was lucky enough to secure some tickets. I actually quite like modern country music and the Toowoomba country radio station is one of my saved stations in my car. Some people are so pretentious when it comes to music - me, I like all kinds and aren't afraid to admit it. So, watch this space next Monday - I might get a photo with the Prince (or maybe I'm just dreaming!)

Latest op shop finds post coming later today ...

 DSC02792
DSC02800  
Wearing: dress - made for me in Vietnam, belt - Kmart, shoes - Novo.

Oh, this is what the dress was supposed to look like - they did an alright job but insisted that it was longer and wider than I wanted. The boy calls this the nightie dress. How cute is her lipstick?!

image

Till later, over and out.

XOXO

3 comments:

Emma said...

such a cute and pretty dress, i love it

christie said...

where abouts in vietnam did you get the dress made? When we went to thailand there were tons of places where they would make suits but i never saw anywhere where they would make cool dresses! i need to go to vietnam next!

nais said...

love the dress chic. have had a few friends come back from asia with dresses made from pictures. and made in a day. love the idea of that service! oh one day i shall travel... :)