Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 31.

No challenge again today readers so just pulled something out of the cupboard which used to be a favourite which I haven't worn in quite a while.

p 261p 264p 263

Wearing: dress - Shilla, peep-toes - Nude Footwear from www.fockyou.com.au, accessories - Tiffany earrings (present from China - so MUST be real!) & Diva bangle 

I am waiting in intense anticipation for some shots from the e-shoot. I am not worried in the slightest that I won't LOVE the photos - I am worried that I'm going to pick myself to pieces and recognise every flaw and get depressed about my round face or not so wonderful teeth ... and then think about the wedding and start thinking that maybe I won't look all that beautiful on the day where I'm supposed to look my most beautiful.  I really wish I wasn't so down on myself all the time. I should be happy - I have a great man, family and friends, am happy and healthy - why should I worry if I have kankles (can't do anything about those unfortunately) or if my arm looks a bit chubs in a photo or two.

Anyway, I can't wait to show you some of the gorgeous shots that were taken - I only hope the boy and I can find at least a couple that we both think we look good. He really is such a sport - most guys would not even consider participating in a photo shoot, yet alone a 'themed' photo shoot. Ah, gotta love him! Here is a photo of us from the engagement party - terrible lighting but one of the only photos we got together.

DSCF7681 

Apparently tomorrow I'm attempting a 'middle eastern' theme. Not quite sure what that entails - oh well, that is what Google is for!

Have a great Tuesday.

Over and Out

XOXO

No comments: