Monday, January 24, 2011

Twenty Eleven Outfit Work Challenge - Day 15.

Monday's outfits can sometimes be a bit of a flop as I go to the gym for a boxing class and get ready for work at the gym. This means I have to decide on what I'm wearing the night before. I have a couple of meetings to attend today so had to go a bit corporate.
I think I definitely need challenges from you, the blog community on Mondays!
P1040498 P1040499 P1040500
Wearing: dress - Basque (Myer - on sale), necklace - Forever New, leaf bangle - Diva, Earrings - Lovisa, Ribbon Hairband, Shoes - Diana Ferrari (Minnie style)
Looking Forward to: Australia Day!
Hope you've all had a fantastic weekend
(Oh, the 'L' is signifying a bit of a lemon cleanse type thing I'm attempting for a couple of days this week)
Over and Out
XOXO

No comments: