Thursday, January 20, 2011

Twenty Eleven Outfit Work Challenge - Day 13 and a surprise!

Today's challenge came again, from one of my workmates and the challenge was spots - in two ways, in one outfit.
I've seen women about the street OTT'ing on one particular style trend (ever seen someone in top to toe animal print?) and it just ain't good. So you may think I might have cheated this challenge, but I do have two different spots on - even if one of the items is a bangle!
I rode my super cool bike to work today - yes, in this outfit and just as I was about to leave the house I emptied my bike basket to find over $6.00 in there! Don't you just love when you find money when you're not looking for it or expecting to find it? What is the most you've ever found?
I'm quite digging today's outfit - kind of like retro librarian. What do you think?
 P1040468 P1040469P1040471P1040473P1040475 P1040476  P1040478
Wearing: vintage polka dot maxi - previously blogged about here, Belt - Indy C, flats - Siren, red glasses - made in Vietnam, Ray Ban prescription sunnies - made in Vietnam, bangle - DIVA, earrings - gift from a friend - Lovisa
Looking Forward To: talking weddings and e-shoots this Sunday with Darren and Erin ; )
Over and Out XOXO
Challenge for tomorrow anyone?

3 comments:

KANI said...

vintage, polka dot and maxi all in one? it's sort of like a dream come true, you must have been very happy to find it!

kalgm4 said...

I love what you've done with my challenge to you..... excellent work. If you're still looking for an idea for tomorrow, the colour purple???

Unknown said...

Really cute! I like it