Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Positivity

I have been selected by Erica over at Recycled Fashion to complete a blog challenge to list 6 positive things about myself and share a picture I like of myself.

I have always struggled to talk about myself positively but here goes …

  1. I am generous – If I see something that I know someone will love while out thrifting I will get it for them and not expect anything in return.
  2. I am smart – I was very proud when I graduated with a Bachelor of IT with distinction in 2008.
  3. I have been blessed with a great family and a terrific bunch of friends and believe that they feel the same way about me
  4. I am pretty easy going – I don’t take things too seriously and most of the time don’t let things get me down.
  5. I generally try to keep pretty healthy. I habitually visit the gym and try to eat a balanced diet – a balanced diet includes a couple of packets of lollies a week right?
  6. I am a good mother heehee … to the pooch who has featured on this blog. I love him to bits and probably treat him way too well but I figure it’s all just practice for when the real thing comes along.

P1000762

This pic of me and the boy was taken at our local races earlier this year – I loved my whole outfit. I love nothing more than getting all dolled up for a day at the races : )

Another fave you may recognise as the picture in my blog header. It was at a friend’s 30th last year. Just seeing this photo makes me happy – was an awesome night.

P5080062

It is my duty to pass this on to some fellow bloggers. The challenge is now being thrown to some of blogs I always keep up to date with:

Hope everyone’s week is going well.

Over and Out XOXO

5 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

Great pictures, I love to get all dressed up too, fun!! Thanks for sharing. Will do my bit very soon...

Unknown said...

Great answers, you completed the challenge well, lovely photo of you and the boy, a great outfit

Friend in Fashion said...

Thank you so much sweetie for the challenge - love reading your answers :)

I'll be sure to give it a go next post!

Luv, Friend in Fashion
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
X

P.S. love the last piccie - too cute!
xx

nes083 said...

All these positive things, very true. :) love reading ur blog, I could not ever write as well as you x

petals and vintage said...

Love your blog header it's great and thanks for visitng mine! Good on you for finding those positive things about yourself - you sound like quite a nice person :)
Love all of your finds on previous posts.
Cheers
Pam