I have been selected by Erica over at Recycled Fashion to complete a blog challenge to list 6 positive things about myself and share a picture I like of myself.
I have always struggled to talk about myself positively but here goes …
- I am generous – If I see something that I know someone will love while out thrifting I will get it for them and not expect anything in return.
- I am smart – I was very proud when I graduated with a Bachelor of IT with distinction in 2008.
- I have been blessed with a great family and a terrific bunch of friends and believe that they feel the same way about me
- I am pretty easy going – I don’t take things too seriously and most of the time don’t let things get me down.
- I generally try to keep pretty healthy. I habitually visit the gym and try to eat a balanced diet – a balanced diet includes a couple of packets of lollies a week right?
- I am a good mother heehee … to the pooch who has featured on this blog. I love him to bits and probably treat him way too well but I figure it’s all just practice for when the real thing comes along.
This pic of me and the boy was taken at our local races earlier this year – I loved my whole outfit. I love nothing more than getting all dolled up for a day at the races : )
Another fave you may recognise as the picture in my blog header. It was at a friend’s 30th last year. Just seeing this photo makes me happy – was an awesome night.
It is my duty to pass this on to some fellow bloggers. The challenge is now being thrown to some of blogs I always keep up to date with:
- Erin at Vera and Rose
- Kani at K is for Kani
- Helen at Dal, Hel & Bel
- Friend in Fashion
- Little Ted Canvas
Hope everyone’s week is going well.
Over and Out XOXO