Friday, July 30, 2010

Bad Day pick me up

I had what was the potentially the worst day of my work year yesterday so what better way to make myself feel better than …

P1020363

Pizza Capers bonanza pizza and some lovely NZ Sauv Blanc. I would have preferred a big hug from the boy but he is working out of town at the moment but pizza and wine are a reasonable substitute!

My lovely co-worker bought me in a little gift this morning to wish me a better day today than yesterday– she is one of the most thoughtful and generous people I have ever met. Here is me taking a photo of myself hiding under my desk drinking a massive hot chocolate she bought me one day, ‘just cos’. P1010461

Hope everyone has a great weekend whatever you are getting up to. I’m excited for a deceased estate sale in the morning. Hope to pick up some bargains to show off on Monday.

Over and Out XOXO

No comments: