Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 201

Morning lovelies. Christmas is nearing and so is the end of the work year! Hooray.

DSC05395

The husband and I will be venturing down to Wooli on the far north coast of NSW for Christmas ... let's hope the weather is nice so we can spend some time at the beach lounging around before and after lunch. It's a cute little town of about 500 people just down the road from Grafton and this will be our 3rd or 4th visit. What are you plans for Christmas?

image

My bloody hair looked semi-nice this morning and now it has gone to shit. Must get down to our local hair wholesaler and pick up some Moroccon oil.

Anyway, enough whinging! Today's dress was picked up at a garage sale packed with clothes that were all a dollar. One dollar! Craziness! I'm not in love with it but it will do. I've teamed it with a pair of my favourite looking but not so favourite feeling heels. 
 

DSC05384
DSC05385
DSC05389 DSC05393

Wearing:
dress: garage sale
heels: sachi @ myer

Hump day tomorrow, till then.

XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The colour of that dress is gorgeous, I love it!

Poptartlr said...

I love the new hair - I am always a fan of a good fringe:)