Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 190 and a bride sneak peek!

Hey everyone! I'm back at work for a couple of days before we leave on our honeymoon - totally sucks! Last week was so, so busy and in a way I wish I could have taken this whole week off just to recover. Oh well, I'm sure once we arrive in Phuket on Sunday all of my worries and exhaustion will disappear.

Quick outfit post today before revealing some of the funny photos for the night ... from our photo booth. I promise I'll post a more in depth account of the wedding but for now check me out ... photo courtesy of our amazing photographer, Darren @ ckmetro photography.

Don't I look amazing?!

Massive kudos to my very talented sis for making my hair look perfect and to Miss Kylie Nolan for her amazing airbrush makeup.

My makeup still looked a million bucks the next morning. Here is a pic of the undoing of my hair.
 

Do you want to see more?! Well you're just going to have to wait!

Now on to less exciting things ... today's outfit. No thought or effort was involved as you can quite clearly tell.

DSC05173

DSC05168  DSC05170

DSC05171

   DSC05174 Wearing:
top: cotton on
skirt: cue
sandals: pulp (all thrifted)
sunnies: ray ban - wedding gift from my new hubby

More photos to come!

XOXO

4 comments:

green tea and red nails said...

congratulations lovely girl! you look beautiful!!! cant wait to hear more :)

Kel x

Miss Claire said...

Wowie! You did it already!!! You looked absolutely gorgeous, can't wait to see more of the pics :) Xoxox

Zara said...

Oh you look beautiful, love the bouquet. x

danielle said...

You look amazing- can't wait to see some more pics! :)