Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 158.

Today I'm feeling much more relaxed and though I might give some print mixing a go. These items totally clash but I think I like it.

Thanks for your lovely comments on my new ladder ... I went over to mum and dad's this morning and noticed mum had even used my scrabble board idea to name their bar ... 'Jones Bar' - she claims that she already had it displayed but I'm on to you mum!!! I'll take it as a compliment that you liked my decorating : )

  DSC04288

DSC04292

DSC04299

    DSC04303

 DSC04304   DSC04307    DSC04311  DSC04313   Wearing:
top: vintage
skirt: unknown brand @ vinnies
heels: diana ferrari @ jumble sale
sunnies: dotti

and for a laugh, check this outtake. How perty am I?

DSC04287

Hope you enjoy hump day!

Over and Out

XOXO

3 comments:

Ness said...

Loving the outift and your ponytail looks cute x

Unknown said...

Whole outfit rocks, funny outtake!! x

moose and bird said...

I love it! Clashing patterns are one of my favourite things x