Thursday, August 18, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 139.

Can you believe I forgot to post until this afternoon?! I've been a busy bee after having yesterday off to shop up a storm at Harbourtown and Pacific Fair on the Gold Coast. My sissy and I had a very successful trip buying all sorts of things from labels like Sass and Bide, Esprit, Lisa Ho, Wayne Cooper and Karen Walker ... gotta love 75% off the marked price sales at Myer.

h
The weather was pretty shitty this morning so I opted to have my photos inside. I got this super comfy jacket at Esprit for like $30. It's not too heavy so will be great to wear into spring. It is much nicer in person.

a b
cd
eg 

wearing:
top: wish @ trade secret
blazer: esprit outlet
jeans: lee riders
shoes: lipstick @ vinnies

check out my face in the bottom left photo ... what a crack up.

Over and Out

XOXO

1 comment:

Poptartlr said...

Love the hint of bright peeking out:)