Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 138.

Today's outfit is all about comfort ... and potentially borderline sleepwear. I'm off to Brissy this afternoon for a shopping adventure tomorrow with my twinny on the glorious gold coast. We're going to head off early and grab some brekky and then let the shopping adventures begin.

p 1040

p 1039

p 1036

p 1041

p 1043Wearing:
top: vintage ... thrifted
pants: valleygirl
bangle: diva
headband: equip
flats: pulp ... thrifted

I finally got a frame for our crappy portrait and it's taking centre stage on my desk right beside a photo of my good friend Monica and I on the Sydney Harbour Bridge bridge climb.

p 1044

I'm off for my 2 yearly skin check up this afternoon. Wish me luck.

You'll be hearing from me again on Thursday.

Over and Out

XOXO

2 comments:

Vintage Sweetheart said...

Have fun shopping! I've done too much shopping lately might have to put a ban on soon!

E :)

The Whimsical Wife said...

Hi stopping in from the whimsical wife! Your latest follower!