Thursday, June 23, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 101.

I experimented today with a pair of pants I thought might be okay that I shoved into a $5 bag at the monthly salvos bag sale. I like the pastelly blue colour but do not love how high they are! Don't you just love my pedometer accessory? Now I have seen what they look like I think they are a bit too ill-fitting in certain areas ...

p 910

Remember a while back I attempted geek chic ... I think this time I've nailed geek geek.

p 923 p 906

p 919

p 918

p 917

Hungry bum much??

p 913Wearing: top - trade secret, pants - Salvos, brogues - asos.

I think these pants will be returning to the op shop.

Peace out homies.

p 920

Over and Out

XOXO

2 comments:

Ness said...

Hair looks nice :)

Angela said...

Hehe, mum pants... Very cool shoes though :)