Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 87.

My final post for Autumn 2011. Tomorrow we welcome winter - probably my least favourite season. The average maximum temperature here in Toowoomba in winter is roughly sixteen degrees. Not the coldest place at all but it can and does get quite chilly with the wind chill factor dramatically reducing the supposed actual temperature. Anyway enough of that meteorological nonsense, I guess I really just struggle with mixing up winter pieces.

What are your tips for a stylish winter?

p 814p 815p 816
three identical photos - not one smile. Is that possible?!

p 825

p 826

p 819Wearing: top - vintage (Lifeline), skirt - Basque, heels - Sachi, tights - asos

Because he is adorable and my mouth seems to be devoid of an actual proper smile today here is an irresistible smile.

  

Over and Out

XOXO

2 comments:

kalgm4 said...

Cutsie pics of Rocky, that first one you can see he's saying... I wuv u.... LOL. Love the brown spots on your blouse today. My winter challenge for you is to one day wear ALL winter WHITE !!

Ness said...

Cute outfit :) Like the top!