Monday, May 16, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 77.

posting on Monday due to Blogger being down ALL day on Friday!

Yay, it's Friday and I'm pumped to find some bargains this weekend. I really need some more long sleeve tops/blouses for winter. I picked this one up at Kookai on an AWESOME sale and am bummed I didn't get more. Isn't that always the case?! My skirt was included in my $30 garbage bag worth of goodies at the Murphy's Creek jumble sale a month or so ago.

DSC03018

Wearing: top - Kookai, skirt - Wish (second hand), brogues - asos

What's going to be your wardrobe staples for winter? I'm thinking cute blouses, skirts, wide leg pants, maybe some flared jeans, riding boots, long sleeve dresses and cute tights. Oh, and a cute jacket or three.

Have a fantastic weekend.

Over and Out

XOXO

1 comment:

kalgm4 said...

Your hair looks super awesome in this pic, but it always does.... :o) I like this skirt too, very cute.