Friday, May 6, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 75.

Brought my DLSR for photos today but bloody forgot to put the battery back in after charging so again, these are from my trusty iPhone. I think I need to find a better skirt to team with this cute vintage Sportscraft blouse. Something a bit more 'flouncy' I think. Oh, and I got a bit vain and decided doing my hair was a better option than staying in bed this morning.

p 733p 739 
Wearing: top - vintage Sportscraft, skirt - Tokito @ Myer, tights - Ambra, brogues - asos

Hopefully heading to the races tomorrow in Stanthorpe so look forward to dressing up!p 734p 741

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hope everyone has a fab weekend and to all your mothers out there HAVE A JOYOUS MOTHERS DAY! Love you mama.

Over and Out

XOXO

2 comments:

Ness said...

Cute outfit! Especially the necklace, hehehe x

Unknown said...

Cool Shoes!!!