Monday, April 18, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 68.

A happy greeting from a rather bleak looking day for a short work week this week. Today the temperature range here in Toowoomba is apparently 15-17. How pathetic! The cooler weather is definitely rearing its ugly head and I'm not likely it. I also am not liking that the boy looked up the weather for our two day trip to Byron Bay and apparently it's meant to be raining. Oh well, I guess we just have to make the most of it!

Had some great opping and jumble sale adventures on the weekend which I'll share in a separate post.

Ewww, I should have actually bothered with my hair this morning ... not so nice photos coming up.

    DSC02855   DSC02858  
Wearing: skirt - Cue via Vinnies, top - very old (ValleyGirl), necklace - Forever New, headband - Equip, tights - Wicked, shoes - Diana Ferrari via Salvos.

And for good measure the other man in my life. Aint he adorable?

DSC02846

Flea market finds post coming shortly.

XOXO

No comments: