Thursday, March 24, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 53.

Thursday today - column day! If you're interested go check out week 2 of my column, Cool by Association on finda which will be posted sometime today. Today is a week away from Toowoomba's big race day - The Weetwood Handicap. My girls and I are busy primping and stylin' so we are looking our best for the big day. We've booked seats in one of the tents so will be able to rest our tired feet whenever we need. Oh and did I mention we have our own private bar?! I'm also mega excited for Susie and Adam's wedding this weekend. I went to school with Adam and he lived with the boy and I for quite some time and I have lunch with the gorgeous Susan once a week so it will be a privilege to see them tie the knot!

The flower thingy in my hair today was inspired by my gorgeous pal Mel who had a similar do' yesterday. It looked better on her - I'm thinking I'm not really a flower in the hair kinda gal.

p 387 p 379 

p 376

Wearing: dress - Tokito @ myer, heels - Target via Vinnies (still had the $49.95 tags on and I scored them for $3!), bangle - Coach, gift from a friend.

Oh, and ladies, to stock up on some low cost accessories, head down to Equip for their $5 and under sale. I'll be there this afternoon!

I'm eagerly stalking Wotif's facebook page to see when they release their $11 rooms for 11 minutes. Might be able to score an awesome deal ... along with the 20 bazillion other people. Wish me luck!

Over and Out

XOXO

No comments: