Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 46.

Today I decided to tackle a letter in the A-Z of trends I found on the Grand Social website and blogged about here.

P is for Patchwork.

I got this vintage skirt ages ago and have only worn it once due to its awkward length.

DSC02804DSC02805Wearing: top - Metalicus (Lifeline), skirt - vintage, shoes - payless, bangle - Diva, waist tie - Vietnam

I actually think it looks quite good - so much so that I had to do a bit of a twirl! Thanks goes to Leah for continuing to take my photo each day even when I do stupid things like dancing and jumping off chairs. Success yet again at looking like a goose.

DSC02814

DSC02807

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Exciting news to be announced tomorrow or Thursday. Might take Hel's challenge and try and copy a movie's leading lady style or costume. Any suggestions?

Over and Out

XOXO

3 comments:

ness said...

Liking this outfit, you must do soemthing Green for St patty's day this week I think...

kalgm4 said...

How about Audrey Hepburn - Breakfast at Tiffany's

Unknown said...

Haven't got an idea for a challenge as yet, but I adore this skirt! What gorgeous colours