Friday, March 11, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 44

Happy Friday readers. A boring outfit and post this morning. I didn't really care too much about what I wore to work today as I'm giving myself an early mark to head to Brisbane to watch the NRL season opener - Broncos vs Cowboys. Jeans were an obvious choice as I'll be throwing on my jersey later to support the home team. I don't look real happy today do I? Of course I'm happy - it's Friday!

DSC02753

DSC02756

DSC02760Wearing: top - Witchery via op shop, jeans - Lee Riders @ Myer, thongs - Havaianas, Accessories - Lovisa

Looking forward to a few beers before, at and after the football and some garage and trash and treasure sales on the weekend.

What are you looking forward to?

More wedding posts coming.

Over and Out

XOXO

No comments: