Monday, August 30, 2010

Duck Egg Blue Vintage Typewriter and old school suitcases

There were some fantastic garage/church sales on over the weekend and here is the pick of what I got ...
 P1020715-pola02
P1020716-pola01
A mini cane/wicker rocking chair for $5
P1020724-pola02
from bottom to top - a really knocked about suitcase with super cute airplane lining for $3, the blue and brown ones from a church sale for $3 the pair and the pink and orange ones - free from mum and dad's house. Twin 1 and I used these in pre-school!
P1020732-pola01P1020731-pola some vintage pyrex - $1.50 for the pair
P1020729-pola02
some more vintage crockery - the front set of plates and bowls was $1.90!
 P1020745-pola01 P1020746-pola01 P1020751-pola01 P1020752-pola01
and two old school typewriters. The Remington is in IMMACULATE condition and was $5; the brother was $3.

I am very happy with my buys this week! What did you get?

Head on over to Sophie's to check out other thrifty finds!

8 comments:

Cherie said...

Yikes what a haul, well done, fabulous finds ;-)

Thrifted Treasure said...

Love them all, especially the typewriters, pyrex and suitcases, oh everything!!!

Jem's World said...

I love the pyrex, wonderfully retro and the typewriter is just the sort of quirky find I love! Jane xx

mylittlebirdie said...

what fabulous finds!! love it all! : )

Anonymous said...

typewriters are insanely cute!
rather jealous
em

Jennie said...

Wow, what a fabulous hoard of really great stuff!
...xXx

sharingjam said...

You are more than welcome!! I only say what I mean - and I love visiting your blog to see what fun things you have found... really makes me want to do a day trip!!

green tea and red nails said...

oh my goodness!! those typewriters are AMAZING!! what a wonderful weekend haul :)

kel x