Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Vinnies rarely disappoints

Popped down to Vinnies in my lunch break yesterday and picked up some lovely items.

a gorgeous mustard coloured Sportsgirl clutch for 50c

P1010511

A Lorna Jane black lightweight hoodie for $4 – my buy of the day!

P1010516

Some cute sandals to wear with maxis for 50c

P1010519

a Marco Polo cardi/wrap thing for $4 … not sure whether to keep this or not as it’s a size M and a little bit big but totally comfy and a pair of excellent quality black pants for mum for $2.

I also picked these up. I thought they looked cute and rustic but who knows what I’m going to do with them. Oh well, it was only $1.00 for the pair.

P1010509

Last week I picked up this super cute lili shirt from my fave Lifeline. It was $4. It’s a bit preppy and a bit country and I love it.

 P1010477

And if you were wondering, I did get sucked in by the Diva Sale. These are some of the items I got.  P1010450

P1010452

 

The boy is out of town this week so I made a lasagne to last me all week. I think it turned out pretty damn good!

P1010463

and lastly, i couldn’t resist taking a photo of my baby boy Rocky sound asleep. Isn’t he cute?

P1010499

Heading to the Capalaba Swap Meet this Sunday with the parentals. We are leaving at 4am so here’s hoping I get some cool stuff.

Go the Maroons!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow your local Vinnies is great value! I love the Australian animals things, maybe you could stitch them onto a bag or denim jacket or something?!