Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 191.

I bloody forgot to change the macro settings on my camera this morning so these photos may look a little blurry. Today I'm wearing

O is for Orange.

I was quizzed when I arrived to work if I was wearing orange for S.E.S. day ....ummm, of course I am ; )

When the boy and I were on the Sunny Coast the other weekend for Cold Chisel we went to a couple of garage sales with my uncle ... we pulled up to one garage sale and I had to contain my scream. A whole front yard (and a large yard it was) FULL of racks and racks of clothes ... plus a whole pile of garbage bags yet to be emptied. Can it get any better than that?! Um, YES, YES, YES! Everything was $1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amongst tother things I picked up this top and a new looking pair of Mooks aviators.

DSC05186

DSC05177

DSC05179

DSC05184Wearing:
top: ladakh (garage sale)
skirt: old asos favourite
sandals: pinet @ shoobiz
necklace: diva
sunnies: sabre

I can't believe I only got ONE comment (thanks Kat!) on my photo booth post :( If you haven't checked it out, click here.

tomorrow is my last day at work before preparing for our honeymoon to Phuket. If you have any travel tips please share them with me.

Over and Out

XOXO

No comments: