Thursday, September 22, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 164.

Today I finally decided to tackle another challenge set to me by a workmate ... white on white. The A - Z Style Guide also lists white as one of the trends to try so here goes.

W is for White Out

I'm not sure I like it ... I have already been described as virginal and feel as if I should be going to church later today or playing matron at a hospital but anyway, another challenge done and dusted. Speaking of challenges, I'd love to hear how a person can go to work looking like someone from never never land or Alice in wonderland without looking like they are in fancy dress. Earlier in the year I was asked if I was wearing a costume to work one day but was not phased at all ... the person doing the asking was wearing what could only be described as a wear-to-bed tracksuit.

p 1074

p 1075

p 1072    p 1078  p 1076Wearing:
all items thrifted
skirt: portmans
top: sussan
belt: vintage dress
shoes: vintage italian leather
bag: spanish vintage       

On another topic I'd love to hear your thoughts on guys running out in public without their shirt on. Now don't get me wrong. Just because I am getting married does not mean I can't and don't appreciate a hot guy or nice body but yesterday driving home from work I saw a guy running along shirtless and didn't even bother to have a perve cos I couldn't get past the 'oh, what a tool' feelings. I mean it wasn't even that hot (the temperature that is!)

So how bout you? Perver or Not?

Off to the coast tomorrow, yay!

Over and Out

XOXO

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Guys + shirts off - no! Even if they are hotties! For the beach maybe, not on the streets! You're rocking the white, lady, particularly with your pop of colour included.

Anonymous said...

you look so elegant!love the look!