Monday, September 12, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 156.

hey guys - SUPER late post today. How was everyone's weekend? Not long enough I'm guessing.

I've got one or two super cool flea market finds to showcase tomorrow but today is just a boring outfit and nothing too much to say really. I promise I'll be a little more interesting tomorrow.

I wish spring would get here! So so sick of shitty winter weather!

P1050909

P1050910   P1050911

P1050914

P1050912

P1050919     Wearing:
dress: vintage
top: witchery (thrifted)
shoes: diana ferrari loafers @ lifeline ($4.00) newest to my collection
scarf: sussan
sunnies: ray ban @ OPSM

Have a lovely Monday evening.

XOXO

2 comments:

pip a la chic said...

I adore this outfit! I LOVE the cute little bow in your hair. Got my ray bans today..FINALLY! Posting up a pic later x

Nelly said...

Cold up here too.Sneaky spring giving a bot then taking it away so fast!!