Thursday, July 7, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 111.

What a game last night! So extremely proud to be a Queenslander today. Oh, for those of you not in NSW or QLD (or Australia for that matter), the State of Origin is an annual series of three rugby league football matches. It is a classic grudge match between the neighbouring states and Queensland have won the last (now) six series. I urge you if you ever get the opportunity go down to your local pub and watch it. Even if you have no idea what is happening, as long as there are some native cane toads (QLD) and cockroaches (NSW) in the house I promise you that you will enjoy it.

Alas, I didn't get to sleep till probably 11:30pm last night so had a bit of a sleep in this morning. I am usually pretty good with time but opened my eyes to realise the time was 7:30am and I start work at 8:00am. This outfit was rushed and not very glamorous and makes me look like a whale but hey, it crosses off another one of the challenges set for me - paisley.

More time will be spent on tomorrow's dressing that is for sure :) I'm really despising myself right now.

DSC03496

DSC03502

DSC03499Wearing: dress - Peace Angel, top underneath - Country Road (both thrifted), flats - eBay

Over and Out

XOXO

No comments: