Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 109.

Beware ... I'm in a slightly bad mood today due to one, Mr Fiance choosing to have the alarm set at 5:30am then changing his mind once it had gone off to a 6:00am wake up time to then bloody 6:30am. Mind you I am basically awake THE WHOLE TIME! Grrrr. Rant complete.

Feels like we took a gazillion photos this morning and these are the only ones I'm semi-happy with. More grrr. Anyway, thanks to my g-ma-ma for hemming this dress up and making the arms bigger - anyone else struggle with arm strangulation in vintage dresses or is it just me?

DSC03468

DSC03462

DSC03465 DSC03466             DSC03481Wearing: dress and bangle - vintage, ring - Diva, bag - Stella McCartney for Target 

stay tuned to see what delightful goodies Edna collected and Colleen delivered to me!

XOXO

TO FIND OUT ABOUT MY CHALLENGE GO HERE.

2 comments:

Angela said...

My fiance does that with his alarm all the time. It makes me want to smother him with a pillow! I get arm strangulation in most clothes... stupid arms.

rachel said...

What a cute dress! x