Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge Day 51.

Today I just grabbed something out of the wardrobe, tied back my freshly washed hair and left the house free of makeup. At the start of the year I decided I was going to try to come to work one day a week without makeup. The first time I embraced my a-la-nat-u-ral self I was a little self conscious but now that everyone has seen me without makeup I actually am not too bothered anymore. Only issue I have today is I'm channelling a bit of Rudolph the red nosed reindeer (9 months too early) with my sunburnt nose. I still can't believe my forehead and nose got burnt on Sunday which was such a miserable and rainy Toowoomba day. Just goes to show that the sun really is harmful at any time - rain, hail or shine!

Analysing my outfit now I fear I may have committed a cardinal sin. Is my dress (top) too short and are people going to think I have joined the leggings double as pants society? Well never fear friends, I am a supporter of the leggings-are-not-pants party. Girls wearing leggings as pants is an all too common sight around these parts so maybe I'll just blend in with the crowd.

p 362 Wearing: top/dress - Luka, leggings - Free Fusion @ Target, flats - Siren @ Myer, accessories - various

I might wear one of my new vintage dresses tomorrow. Till then, over and out.

XOXO

2 comments:

KJH said...

I saw a girl wearing leggings as pants on campus only yesterday. She did have the body to wear them but I still felt it was a bit wrong....

Robyn said...

Hi! Visiting over from A Beach Cottage. Am also your newest follower. Loving the new outfit each day idea.