Monday, February 28, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 34 - sail away, sail away, sail away


Friends of mine, Abs and Susie suggested 'sailor attire' as a possible challenge and yes, it totally is! I wasn't really feeling the opping vibe on Saturday and failed to find anything which was suitable.

They suggested I use this photo as inspiration but I'm not so sure my workplace would really deem this work appropriate.


So, since I couldn't find a vintage sailor-esque dress this weekend, the sailor attire challenge will be put on the backburner until I can find a good 'costume' ... I instead decided to wear something which someone may wear to the sailing club. FAIL ... for now. Stay tuned.

DSC02597p 283DSC02600

Wearing: Basque (Myer) top - op shop, linen pants - Target on sale, boat brooch - SPortsgirl, watch - Rolex (China markets), shoes - department store in Kuala Lumpur

Separate post to come showcasing our e-shoot. Very excited to share with you all!

Over and Out

XOXO

No comments: