Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - Day 28.

Hi all, if anyone was wondering or noticed that I didn't blog yesterday it's because I had the day off sick.

Today is day 28 of my challenge and my last day as a 27 year old. I'm working tomorrow and NOT planning on wearing my birthday suit but instead something bright and cheery. Any ideas friends?p 225p 224p 222 p 223  
Wearing: dress - Portmans (on sale - $20.00), sandals (NEW!) via Vinnies ($3.00), bangle - DIVA, necklace - Vintage from Mum's closet

Thanks to my beautiful twinny for the new hair! Only 3 days till the engagement party and 4 till the e-shoot. Here is a sneak peak of an inspiration photo for the e-shoot - aren't this couple totally cute?! CAN'T WAIT!
image
Picked up quite a few things opping and garage saleing on the weekend - hopefully blog about them tomorrow.
Over and Out
XOXO

2 comments:

KJH said...

What about an MKR theme? Urban Hippie!!!

nais said...

can't wait to see your e-shoot pics. so fun to have occaisions like engagements for things like this. i loved putting my wedding together with all sorts of op shop finds and things that speak of us. hope you had a blissful time at the shoot. xox.