Friday, January 7, 2011

Twenty Eleven Outfit Work Challenge - Day 4.

today's challenge - PURPLE
This actually was quite a challenge as I used to always shy away from the colour purple. The ONLY purple I have in my wardrobe is the dress I'm wearing today, a Wayne Cooper dress that is on loan to my sis, a pair of gorgeous Sachi heels and a purple hoodie i wear to bed.
So without further adieu, here is my attempt at purple ...
(me thinks i need some posing lessons)

P1040367P1040372P1040371P1040376Wearing: Portmans animal print-esque dress, Fiorelli nude heels from Myer (love), Diva bangle, Diva feather headband and Ray Bans.
Monday's challenge from Erica Louise over at Recycled Fashion - a grey and yellow outfit
Stay tuned!
p.s - can't wait for the first garage sales of the year tomorrow! Will post my finds on Monday
Over and Out
XOXO

No comments: