Monday, November 29, 2010

A day out with mama

I had Friday off work and couldn't think of a better way to spend it than opping with my mama. I'm hoping to do a review of Toowoomba op shops soon so stay tuned.

Here are some of the things I got ...

DSC02325

Pierre Fontaine ballet flats - $2. Excuse the feet!

DSC02363

Don't Ask Amanda skirt - a bit pricey at $6 but loved itDSC02355

Halter neck dress from Sussan circa 1990 - $3

DSC02315

Set of four Freedom cups and saucers - $4 for the lot

DSC02310DSC02313DSC02314DSC02320

And some more additions to my ever growing Pyrex collection!

Big shout out to the most talented hairdresser in the world - my twin sis ~ thanks for always making my hair look AMAZING

DSC02256

And I couldn't resist throwing in a pic of my baby - always SO tired!

DSC02286       

Over and Out XOXO

7 comments:

Thrifted Treasure said...

Great finds, LOVE the pyrex of course! And very impressed by your cake, might try it out!

felix and lily said...

Op shopping is the best :D Love the pin & white flower pyrex dish you found. And your hair looks lovely too :)

- Krystal xo

felix and lily said...

Ah yes..i cant spell lol. Pink* not pin...woops!

Ness said...

Love Love the sussan dress :)

nadine paduart said...

the dress is gorgeous. have it framed! ;)

Alyssa said...

Love the dress and the Pyrex! And your hair looks great. A good hairdresser is worth their weight in gold! (especially when it's your sister)

JeTaimeVintage said...

LOVE your fahion finds-I love your style, nice and colourful :)