Monday, July 12, 2010

Recent Purchases

We have finally paid off our trip so this past weekend was my first ‘real’ shop in a few months (not that I don’t love the opping I’ve been doing!)

From DFO I got:

Windsor Smith leather stud boots - $60 down from $200

ws

Charlie Brown maxi (in black – neckpiece included)- $69 down from RRP of $349.00 (who would pay that for a cotton dress?!)

cbrown

A cute dress with bow (very Gossip Girl) from Forcast for $20, some Lee Rider jeans (added to the 2 pairs I already own) for $20 and a Sass dress for $30 from Trade Secret. I’m pretty happy with my purchases and although it may sound like it, I didn’t go overboard. A shopping trip to Brisbane or the Gold Coast used to set me back at least double what I spent this weekend!

Will post tomorrow with my latest op shop finds.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Over and Out XOXO

No comments: