Friday, December 23, 2011

Work Outfit Challenge - THE FINAL DAY!

The challenge is complete! 209 different outfits - some successful and some not. I'll be glad to not have to think about whether I have worn this with that or not next year. I am hoping to create a bit more of a niche style next year and have recently discovered some new brands which I'll be searching for on my old friend eBay. It will be nice to be reunited with eBay ... it's been a while since I was an active buyer.

DSC06315DSC06313

DSC06307

DSC06299

DSC06302            DSC06310     Wearing:
dress: valleygirl
shoes: diana ferrari outlet
sunnies: ray ban

I hope everyone has a terrific Christmas and new year period. Thanks to everyone who reads and especially those that leave comments - it truly makes my day.

Over and Out for the last time in 2011.

XOXO

3 comments:

Vintage Sweetheart said...

You look very festive! I bet your relieved the challenge is over!

Merry Xmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhh I love ebay!!!

You look tres Christmasy

xox

kalgm4 said...

CONGRATULATIONS Peta... you've done an awesome job on this challenge this year and I have really enjoyed seeing what you've worn each day and reading your witty & entertaining blog. :o)